Senior Specialist Transport Management
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. In 2022, AUTODOC achieved sales of over 1,1 billion euros; stocks 5.2 million products, processes around 50,000 orders per day with over 6 million active customers. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
- Purchasing and implementing loading capacities to ensure continuous outbound dispatch at all distribution centerss.
- Purchasing and implementing distribution capacities and services with considering customer, market and stakeholder demands.
- Market intelligence to identify proper delivery service providers and last mile services.
- Stakeholder management and consultation with finance, customer experience, logistics and external delivery service providers.
- Delivery service provider implementation to ensure availability at all distribution centers (shipping labels, status code feedbacks etc.).
- Continous improvements, cost savings, added value services, leadtime improvements
- A successfully completed university degree - preferably in business studies or in the field of logistics
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in European distribution as a transport specialist
- Sound knowledge of the international CEP transport market
- Business proficiency in English, additional language skills (preferably Polish) would be advantageous
- An independent, responsible and result-oriented way of working as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
Perks at work
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- High independence and development opportunities
- Stable employment in the international company
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Dynamic work environment
- Great atmosphere
Does that sound exciting?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send us your application documents including your CV in English, salary expectation, and earliest possible start date.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.