We make mobility easy
With our services, we want to make sure our customers can get around reliably with their car, motorbike, or truck.
Individual mobility is a cornerstone of a modern society. We are committed to ensuring our customers' mobility and making their vehicles usable for longer. This conserves resources and, thanks to our services, is convenient and cost-effective. Our comprehensive range of car parts offers our customers a huge selection at attractive prices. Our tips, video tutorials, and expert chat support also help them to carry out minor repairs themselves. For more complex repairs, our partnerships with selected garages ensure transparency and fair services.
Our values are the basis for everything we do at AUTODOC. Browse over the images to learn more about AUTODOC's values.
We offer high quality products and services that exceed our customers' expectations. We achieve this by understanding and anticipating our customers' needs – regardless of how much they know about car repair.
We can only achieve extraordinary things if we work as a team towards a common goal. In doing so, we acknowledge people’s different needs and value the contribution of each individual, whether from colleagues or our customers and partners.
Diversity and variety are in our DNA: AUTODOC was built by immigrants with limited resources. We recognise the value of individual differences and the cultural diversity of our colleagues, customers, and partners and create an open, respectful, and inclusive working environment. We implement this on every level – locally, globally, internally, and externally.
Everyone at AUTODOC has the opportunity to make decisions that make a difference. We encourage, inspire, and support each other to grow and succeed together.
- 2008: foundation of AUTODOC in Berlin-Weißensee
- 2009: AUTODOC hires first employees
- 2010: due to strong growth AUTODOC moves within Berlin to Rhinstraße 49, where AUTODOC opens its first warehouse
- 2011: expansion of the online shop to include Austria and Switzerland
- 2012: expansion to the markets of Spain, Italy, the UK, and France
- 2013: AUTODOC launches the company’s own product brand, STARK
- 2014: AUTODOC establishes new headquarters in Berlin-Lichtenberg
- 2014: AUTODOC launches online shops in Eastern European markets
- 2015: AUTODOC establishes location for IT and online marketing in Odesa, Ukraine
- 2016: AUTODOC opens a second warehouse in Berlin-Lichtenberg
- 2016: AUTODOC’s annual revenue exceeds €100 million for the first time
- 2016: launch of the AUTODOC app for iOS and Android and the own brand RIDEX
- 2018: AUTODOC achieves annual revenue of more than €400 million in the tenth year after its foundation
- 2018: AUTODOC establishes new logistics location in Szczecin, Poland
- 2019: AUTODOC moves to new office space in Berlin-Charlottenburg
- 2019: AUTODOC expands logistics capacities in Szczecin and Berlin by around 8,500 m²
- 2019: AUTODOC launches online platform AUTODOC CLUB
- 2020: AUTODOC starts sales activities in Ireland and is now available in 27 European countries
- 2020: AUTODOC launches new AUTODOC CLUB app for iOS and Android and AUTODOC PLUS programme
- 2021: Autodoc GmbH is converted into a stock corporation (AG) on 8 September 2021
- 2022: major brand relaunch; first TV commercial on German television; first international campaigns
- 2022: AUTODOC launches special offer for professionals AUTODOC PRO in France
- 2022: AUTODOC AG is converted into an European Company (Societas Europaea, SE) on 16 November 2022
- 2022: AUTODOC opens new logistics hub in Szczecin, Poland
AUTODOC is one of the leading online retailers of vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. The company, which was founded 15 years ago by Alexej Erdle, Max Wegner, and Vitalij Kungel in Berlin, quickly developed into one of the most exciting internet companies in Europe. In 2022, AUTODOC achieved sales of over 1.1 billion euros (2021: 1.0 billion euros). AUTODOC stocks 5.2 million products for 166 car, 23 truck, and 154 motorcycle brands. AUTODOC operates in 27 European countries and employs around 5,000 people at nine locations.
Since 2021, we have had this location dedicated to building up our B2B business.
The AUTODOC headquarters is located in Berlin and includes other important areas such as administration, purchasing, sales, and the German-speaking customer service. In addition, our first warehouse and logistics location is in Berlin-Lichtenberg.
Our third warehouse and logistics location is being built in Cheb and is expected to go into operation in spring 2023.
In 2018, our second and now largest warehouse and logistics location was opened here. In 2020, the warehouse space was expanded with the addition of the new building "M13", which is operated semi-automatically.
Since the opening of the first office in 2015, the marketing, IT, and customer support departments have been located here.
In Moldova, the main areas are customer support, marketing, and IT.
In July 2022, we established a new subsidiary in Portugal. The exact company location will be determined soon.