Senior Manager Supply Chain (f/m/d)
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Supply Chain (m/f/d) to optimize Private Brands supply chain operations, manage team performance and implement Private Brands functional supply chain strategy ensuring consistent product availability, optimal inventory and continuous performance improvement.
- Create and execute PB SC functional strategy to maintain consistent availability of PB products and optimal inventory.
- Streamline communication with related departments in PB and coordinate with the global SC branch.
- Design, implement and periodically revise PB SC management system.
- Supervise the order fulfillment and logistics operations.
- Establish a systematic approach to calculate the replenishment rate and size of commodity balance in the supply chain.
- Optimize supply chain design and logistics routes, managing supply chain operations and ensuring reliable PB product delivery.
- Provide leadership and guidance to PB supply chain department to foster continuous improvement, initiate kaizen/lean projects and promote productivity for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Proficiency in supply chain management systems and process optimization.
- Knowledge of automation processes and logistics operations.
- Understanding of risk management in relation to inventory
- In-depth knowledge of the integration of SC into the business unit's or company’s value stream and its impact on profits
- Familiarity with lean/kaizen methodologies.
- Experience with global supply chain coordination 10+ years, including 7+ years in a leadership role
- Experience in S&OP leadership, preferably S&OP implementation experience
- Experience in forecasting and order management software usage, order management automation experience
- Fluency English and Russian
Perks at work
What do we offer:
- Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- Fast growing international company with stable employment
- Annual vacation and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.