Lead Demand Planning (m/f/d)
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Lead Demand Planning (m/f/d) who will start as soon as possible
Timely generation of the most accurate and continuously improving demand forecast and sales plan.
Define and implement state-of-the-art forecasting methodology to provide accurate demand forecast incl. substitute products & consolidated sales forecast incl. supply constraints
- Develop and update a high performing demand forecast algorithm, while staying current with industry trends and making continuous improvement recommendations.
- Analyze data, market trends, and customer needs to create accurate demand and sales plans, identify gaps and risks, and develop contingency plans for business continuity.
- Adjust demand and sales forecasts to improve the accuracy of the forecasting process.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, supply chain, and operations teams to optimize inventory levels, cover future events, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create and validate sales plans and forecasts in alignment with stakeholders.
- Communicate demand forecasts effectively to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators, such as forecast accuracy and customer service levels.
- 7+ years of experience in demand planning, with a focus on developing and optimizing demand forecast algorithms, staying current with industry trends, and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Solid knowledge and proven track record of successfully implementing demand planning best practices and the ability to apply them effectively in a leadership role.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze demand and sales forecasts, historical data, market trends, and customer needs to develop accurate plans and identify potential risks.Good knowledge of statistics, math, and forecast algorithms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with various teams within the organization, including sales, marketing, supply chain, and operations.
- Advanced user of Demand Planning Software and Excel.
- Category management skills.
- Auto parts Aftermarket knowledge (main manufacturers, their quality, consumption patterns, etc.)
- Russian advanced level, English proficiency level B1 or higher
Perks at work
What do we offer:
- Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- Fast growing international company with stable employment - Annual vacation and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.