Where your expertise is needed
Increase the traffic and performance of the company's websites. Implements initiatives to increase site traffic through SEO techniques (title and meta-tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking, internal site architecture, and SEO-optimization of content). Analyzes site performance, reviews metrics, and suggests solutions to improve SEO-optimization. Identifies opportunities to increase search engine ranking by evaluating traffic trends. Analyzes search results for marketing campaigns.
What we’re looking for
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mentor and review the work of lower-level professionals.
- Work with semantics and search intent (Latent Semantic Optimization (LSO)).
- Conduct SEO audits of a project to identify traffic growth patterns, develop the SEO strategy for a project with the help of the Team Lead.
- Formulate and approve general optimization tasks and basic strategy (under the control of senior specialists).
- Work on the internal technical optimization of a project, analyze competitors and implement their successful practices to projects.
- Monitor search engine algorithms and prepare projects for them in advance.
- Work on SEO development process of creating site sections: write technical tasks for programmers and designers, review the work, and complete it based on the project described by a senior specialist.
- Automate work using Regular Expression, ready-made scripts, and Google Sheets formulas.
- Test tasks, decompose tasks.
- Do briefings and keywords density requirements, check copywriting, suggest tools to increase organic traffic and sales.
- Work with non-SEO tasks, cooperate with other departments, such as content, translation, development, etc.
- Do on-page SEO that meets the strategy.
- Work with separate project/clone, review the implemented tasks, set the SEO reports in Power Bi.
- Monitor traffic and positions of the pinned projects/clones and analyze work results, SEO metrics, Traffic and its quality and their report to team lead
- Use data in catalogs, ratings, technical documents, and Confluence for SEO needs.
Perks at work
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company
- Dynamic work environment
- Ability to influence business and its results
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.