Where your expertise is needed
Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment? AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported - whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What we’re looking for
Increase the traffic and performance of the company's websites. Implements initiatives to increase site traffic through SEO techniques (title and meta-tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking, internal site architecture, and SEO-optimization of content). Analyzes site performance, reviews metrics, and suggests solutions to improve SEO-optimization. Identifies opportunities to increase search engine ranking by evaluating traffic trends.
Analyzes search results for marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mentor and review the work of lower-level professionals.
- Work with semantics and search intent (Latent Semantic Optimization (LSO)).
- Conduct SEO audits of a project to identify traffic growth patterns, develop the SEO strategy for a project with the help of the Team Lead.
- Formulate and approve general optimization tasks and basic strategy (under the control of senior specialists).
- Work on the internal technical optimization of a project, analyze competitors and implement their successful practices to projects.
- Monitor search engine algorithms and prepare projects for them in advance.
- Work on SEO development process of creating site sections: write technical tasks for programmers and designers, review the work, and complete it based on the project described by a senior specialist.
- Automate work using Regular Expression, ready-made scripts, and Google Sheets formulas.
- Test tasks, decompose tasks.
- Do briefings and keywords density requirements, check copywriting, suggest tools to increase organic traffic and sales.
- Work with non-SEO tasks, cooperate with other departments, such as content, translation, development, etc.
- Do on-page SEO that meets the strategy.
- Work with separate project/clone, review the implemented tasks, set the SEO reports in Power Bi.
- Monitor traffic and positions of the pinned projects/clones and analyze work results, SEO metrics, Traffic and its quality and their report to team lead
- Use data in catalogs, ratings, technical documents, and Confluence for SEO needs.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience.
- Stable employment in the fast growing international company.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Ability to influence business and its results.
- Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences.
- Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish).
Perks at work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.