Senior Pricing Manager, Competitive Intelligence
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
- Collaborate with senior leadership in Pricing, Category Management, B2B and Private Brands to develop the Competitive Intelligence strategy and roadmap to inform business decisions with accurate market data.
- Guide a cross-functional team across Product Tech and Data Science divisions to develop state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms and initiate a closed-loop feedback mechanism for performance assessment.
- Lead a team of 9+ mapping experts building processes the elevate scale and quality of data to the next level.
- Work in tandem with product teams to construct a tech feature roadmap for the Competitive Intelligence tools and processes.
- Analyze extensive data on competitive behavior and market trends to gain insights for pricing strategies and inform pricing algorithms with data.
- Create assortment insights and identify opportunities to grow our assortment for Category Management.
- Drive information and data quality (IDQ) for our customers by enriching and validating data with latest market data.
- 10+ years pricing/commercial experience in retail, ecommerce or consumer goods – directly or in a consulting role
- 5+ years working with analytics or AI - Experience developing and implementing ML models
- 5+ years managing a tech / feature roadmap and working with tech teams to launch products / features
- A background in Competitive Intelligence with Mapping and Scraping
- Certified Process Management experience preferred
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Minimum of MSc/MBA or equivalent experience in a business and/or quantitative field (e.g. business, economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science)
- Advanced SQL capabilities
- Ability to steer stakeholders effectively - both with and without direct authority – and find trade-offs between scope and development time.
- Ownership – thinks and acts like an owner
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Post-graduate degree preferred
- Expert SQL/Python capabilities
Perks at work
- Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- Fast growing international company with stable employment
- Life insurance, private medical care, sports card, cinema tickets and others
- A cafeteria benefit system, thanks to which you can choose the option you will use
- Guaranteed 26 days of vacation per calendar year, regardless of seniority;
- An extra day off so you can celebrate your birthday;
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- AUTODOC Corporate Discount (1,080 Euros per annum) to order parts for their own use at special discounted rates
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English, German and Polish classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
Does that sound exciting? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your application documents including your CV in English, salary expectation, and earliest possible start date.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.