A driven team
View All jobs in RE & FM
Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Where your expertise is needed
The Professional Occupational Health & Safety fulfills the legal obligations of an OHS specialist for AUTODOC Ukraine. An important part of this role is to influence others and help the organization to drive the cultural change to a safer and healthier Autodoc Ukraine.
What we’re looking for
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the planning, coordination and implementation of processes at strategic and operational level for offices located in Ukraine;
- Liaison with external/ internal stakeholders on the development and implementation of occupational health & Safety management systems, programs and initiatives aimed at the prevention of accidents and incidents;
- Development, implementation and control of documentation and processes on labor protection and fire safety for the commercial divisions of the Company in accordance with the current requirements of Ukrainian legislation;
- Participate in OHS Audit and verification activities;
- Leading accident and incident investigation, and OHS risk assessment;
- Implementation of training program and further education for employees, management and key team members;
- Carrying safety inspections and workplace safety assessments, implementing measures to eliminate and minimize the risks;
- Organisation of occupational health monitoring, periodical assessments for all employees in the Ukraine.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a OHS specialist in Ukraine or equivalent in Logistics or other Industries, in large companies with regional divisions;
- Practical knowledge and skills in assessing risks assessments, preparing occupational health and safety documentation, organising occupational health and safety trainings, controlling compliance with regulations;
- Understanding of building from scratch effective models of OSH (Occupational Safety and Health Management System) in large companies;
- Working with digital tools in the areas of OHS;
- Working with OHS databases / data analytics.
Perks at work
- Complete higher technical education;
- Perfect knowledge of the Labor Protection Legislation: the Law of Ukraine “On Labor Protection”, the Code of Labor Laws of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Compulsory State Social Insurance against Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases that Resulted in Disability” and normative-legal acts adopted in accordance with them;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills – Ukrainian (native or professional level), English (professional level);
- Proficient in the use of MS Office;
- Flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing organisation, high ability to meet set goals and deadlines;
- Ability to systematise, analyse and process information, take measures to eliminate identified shortcomings;
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to independently make decisions within their activities, focus on results.
- Russian would be nice to have
- Internal Auditor qualification (ISO 45001/14001)
- Environmental degree
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Contract Full time
Job category Real Estate & Facility Management
Experience level Individual Contributor
Department RE & FM