Country People Delivery Manager - Kazakhstan and Moldova (f/m/d)
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
- Provide advice and coaching to Country line managers according to established HR policies and procedures to enable people management topics.
- Oversee the regular review and roll out of HR policies, employment policies and procedures in compliance to company standards and evolving country labor law.
- Act as company representative in country or onsite, both towards internal stakeholders (such as the Country Management Team, senior managers, employees) and support legal with external entities (such as public authorities) when required to provide trustful guidance on people matters.
- Lead the efficient implementation of HR processes and programs across the people function (i.e. Recruitment/ Selection, Rewards, Learning, Performance Management, Talent Management,Engagement)
- Drive global and local policy on disciplinary and grievance, coordinating the necessary steps of these processes in cooperation with all relevant stakeholders, in order to guarantee compliant decision making
- Lead the change management process to drive transformation and restructuring efforts for the region/ country
- Ensures compliance with employment laws, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements within the execution of people activities and in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Collaboration with HR central functions, HR HQs, Strategic HRBPs and drive stakeholder engagement across the relevant functions across the business
- Support the country People teams through reorganization and upskilling activities; develop teams by recruiting, training, and motivating while maintaining a streamlined approach across the People Function
Minimum 7+ years of experience in a similar managerial role in a manufacturing, logistics and/ or e-commerce environment
- Prior experience building scalable infrastructures
- Strong HR functional expertise
- Fluent written and spoken country local language and English; additional languages will be considered a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgment
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Strong knowledge of local country labor law
- Experience in change management and transformation
- Strong experience in managing and upskilling teams
- Knowledge of Workday highly desirable
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity
Perks at work
- Stable employment in the fast-growing international company
- International career in a multicultural environment with lots of opportunities to grow
- Annual vacation of 28 calendar days and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
- Gym in the office and recreation room with games
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.