Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts, and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros in revenue. Catch the ride!
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Data Scientist to join our pricing algorithms R&D team. The ideal candidate must have a relevant experience of buliding dynamic pricing soiution.
- Solve the dynamic pricing problem. Currently, we have 5M+ unique items over 28 countries, and we need to understand what an optimal price for every candidate is.
- Work with large datasets and perform data preprocessing, feature engineering, and data transformation to build accurate machine learning models.
- Launch pricing experiments and implement successful ones into production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems and develop solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in data science and machine learning.
- 3+ years of experience in data science, with a focus on dynamic pricing problem.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and basic knowledge of statistics.
- Understanding of the concept of orchestrator and basic understanding of writing DAGs (preferably Airflow).
- Strong understanding of classical machine learning models and data structures.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies.
- Experience with FastAPI and Docker frameworks
- Familiarity with distributed column-store database management systems such as ClickHouse.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Hive.
- Familiarity with deep learning or reinforcement learning models.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
Perks at work
-Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
Fast-growing international company with stable employment
Annual vacation of 22 working days and 1 additional day off on your birthday
Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members via 24/7 hotline and online sessions
AUTODOC Corporate Discount (1,080 Euros per annum) to order parts for their own use at special discounted rates
Retail discounts of up to 75% on travel, technology, fashion and much more
Opportunities for advancement, further training (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform), and coaching
Free English and German language classes
Flexible working hours and hybrid work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.