German-speaking Representative Contact Center | Czech Republic
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC was founded in 2008 in Berlin and we are now a leading E-commerce for automotive spare parts in Europe with over 1 billion € in sales. We are a fast-growing, profitable technology company with a highly diverse team of over 5 000 people from 50 countries where things are going fast forward! The Contact Center department consists of more than 600 people working from Germany, Portugal, Ukraine, Moldova. We find a common language with clients from 27 countries of the world. We are looking for a Representative Contact Center (m/f/d) in Czech Republic who speaks German. Work 100% remotely.
What we’re looking for
What’s a normal working day like? You will:
- Help us to develop our Customer Experience by providing excellent customer service in voice and writing.
- Guide our customers to make the right order decisions and clarify the status on orders
- NOT do outbound. We only work with inbound services.
- We have a well-built process and well-oiled machinery. There are templates and horseshoes for everything, you will always know what to do, or have someone around who knows.
Who are you?
- Your German is at level C1 and your English is at level B1.
- You enjoy being a skilful communicator with people and teams - both spoken and written
- You are a trusted team player and want customers to be satisfied.
- Someone with experience in customer service and/or sales is a plus.
- You live in Czech Republic and look to stay long-term.
Perks at work
- Full time contract (40 hours a week)
- Monday-Saturday 8:00am - 20:00pm (8 hours rotational shift)
- 2 days a week days off
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience;
- Stable employment based on an employment contract;
- Annual vacation of 25 working days;
- An extra day off so you can celebrate your birthday;
- Work in a new, really dynamically developing international organization
- Professional growth - 650 e-courses focusing on Leadership and different soft skills.
- Free corporate language classes (English)
- Work remotely
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.