Swedish-speaking Representative Contact Center
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. In 2022, AUTODOC achieved sales of over 1,1 billion euros; stocks 5.2 million products, processes around 50,000 orders per day with over 6 million active customers. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride! The Contact Center department consists of more than 700 people working from Moldova, Ukraine, Germany and Portugal. We find a common language with clients from 27 countries of the world. To help you adapt faster, an internship is provided! We are looking for Swedish-speaking Representatives who will start as soon as possible.
What we’re looking for
What’s a normal working day like? You will:
- Help us to develop our Customer Experience by providing excellent customer service in voice and writing.
- Guide our customers to make the right order decisions and clarify status on orders
- NOT do outbound. We only work with inbound services.
- We have a well-built process and a well-oiled machinery. There are templates and horseshoes for everything, you will always know what to do, or have someone around who knows.
Who are you?
- You are a native Swedish speaker and English C1
- You enjoy being a skilful communicator with people and teams - both spoken and written
- You are a trusted team player and want customers to be satisfied.
- Someone with experience in customer service and/or sales is a plus.
- You live in Portugal, Moldova or Ukraine and look to stay long-term.
Perks at work
- Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- Fast growing international company with stable employment
- Annual vacation and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.