German-speaking Representative Contact Center | Ukraine
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC is a technology company with a leading e-commerce platform for vehicle parts and accessories in Europe. Founded in 2008 in Berlin, we are now 5,000 people from 68 nationalities, collaborating to make mobility easy and sustainable. By placing technology at the core of everything we do, we manage to serve customers in 27 European countries in 23 languages. Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride! The Contact Center department consists of more than 600 people working from Germany, Portugal, Ukraine, Moldova. We find a common language with clients from 27 countries of the world. We are looking for Representatives in our Contact Center that speak German.
What we’re looking for
What’s a normal working day like? You will:
- Help us to develop our Customer Experience by providing excellent customer service in voice and writing.
- Guide our customers to make the right order decisions and clarify the status on orders
- NOT do outbound. We only work with inbound services.
- We have a well-built process and well-oiled machinery. There are templates and horseshoes for everything, you will always know what to do, or have someone around who knows.
Who are you?
- Your German is at level В2-C1
- You enjoy being a skilful communicator with people and teams - both spoken and written
- You are a trusted team player and want customers to be satisfied
- Someone with experience in customer service and/or sales is a plus
- You live in Ukraine and look to stay long-term.
Perks at work
- Full time (40h a week)
- Monday-Saturday 9:00 - 21:30 (8h rotational shift)
- 2 days a week days off
- Work remotely or in the office Odesa
- Stable employment in the fast-growing international company International career in a multicultural environment with lots of opportunities to grow
- Annual vacation of 28 calendar days and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Health Insurance for access to various high-quality medical services (doctor visits, diagnostics, medical treatment)
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Professional growth - 650 e-courses focusing on Leadership and different soft skills
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.