Finnish speaking Representative Contact Center
Where your expertise is needed
AUTODOC was founded in 2008 in Berlin and we are now a leading E-commerce for automotive spare parts in Europe with over 1 billion € in sales. We are a fast-growing, profitable technology company with a highly diverse team of over 5 000 people from 50 countries where things are going fast forward! The Contact Center department consists of more than 600 people working from Germany, Portugal, Ukraine, Moldova. We find a common language with clients from 27 countries of the world.
What we’re looking for
- Help us to develop our Customer Experience by providing excellent customer service in voice and writing.
- Guide our customers to make the right order decisions and clarify status on orders
- NOT do outbound. We only work with inbound services.
- We have a well-built process and a well-oiled machinery. There are templates and horseshoes for everything, you will always know what to do, or have someone around who knows.
Who are you?
- You are a native speaker of Finnish and your English is at level B2.
- You enjoy being a skilful communicator with people and teams - both spoken and written
- You are a trusted team player and want customers to be satisfied.
- Experience in customer service and/or sales is a plus.
- You have a stable wired Internet, speed from 50 Mbps.
- You live in Portugal, Moldova or Ukraine and look to stay long-term.
Perks at work
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in the fast-growing international company
- International career in a multicultural environment with lots of opportunities to grow— you will attend free external and internal courses
- Free language classes (in English and German)
- Annual vacation + an extra day off so you can celebrate your birthday
- Full time, Mon-Sat (40 hours a week)
- 2 days off per week
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.