Where your expertise is needed
Are you an agile & result-driven person looking for opportunities in a multicultural, secure & fast-paced work environment? AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported - whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What we’re looking for
Effective coordination of workload across the Content & Translations teams (coordinators & native speakers): planning, distributing and monitoring workload within the Content & Translations Department to ensure other teams get ready translations on time.
- Receiving the translation tasks assigned by the task owners (via Slack channels or Jira) and interacting with the task owners from the moment the task is received *while strictly complying with the processing procedure until the task is complete;
- Prioritising the tasks & setting the deadlines;
- Keeping track of the incoming tasks in the Translations Backlog;
- Updating the task status according to its current processing stage;
- Coordinating the current workload within translators' and coordinators’ teams;
- Processing the source text (checking, identifying and eliminating mistakes, decomposing, finalising edits with the task owner);
- Translating the source texts (promo, legal, SEO, technical) into English (launching memoQ projects, initiating check by the English native speaker, discussing and finalising edits with the task owner);
Processing the target texts (promo, legal, SEO, technical) belonging to various language groups – Germanic, Romance, Balto-Slavic, Finno-Ugric, Hellenic (checking, identifying and eliminating mistakes, interacting with native speakers).
Degree – bachelor’s degree (Linguistics, Law, Automotive Engineering, Technology);
Language skills: English C1/C2 is a must;
German is highly preferable as the second language (A2 level and higher);
Knowing other foreign languages is an absolute advantage;
Excellent communication skills
Experience in IT and/or Marketing, Translations, SMM, Technology, Customer Support, Sales
At least 1 year of relevant work experience in IT, Translations Agencies, Freelance
What do we offer
Competitive salary based on your professional experience.
Stable employment in the fast growing international company.
Dynamic work environment.
Ability to influence business and its results.
Paid business trips and payment for participation in conferences.
Paid corporate language classes (English, German, Polish).
Perks at work
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.