People Business Partner (m/w/d)
Where your expertise is needed
About Autodoc Founded in 2008 in Berlin, Autodoc is the leading E-Commerce for automotive spare parts in Europe. A fast-growing, profitable technology company active in 27 countries with over 7 million customers, revenue of 1-billion-euros last year and a highly diverse team of over 5,000 people from 50 nationalities, where things are going fast forward. We are currently looking for a People Partner - Corporate Functions to join the team in our Berlin HQ. Your mission will be to align business objectives with people solutions as point of escalation for all leaders and managers on their day-to-day people and organization (P&O) topics, providing expert advice, guidance and support regarding talent management, performance target settings and reviews, succession plans, competence development planning, and salary strategy.
What we’re looking for
What you'll do
- Support all local “hire to retire” activities of the employee lifecycle and implement P&O processes.
- Ensure the operational conversion of the P&O strategic goals within your dedicated unit.
- Support the tactical workforce planning for the unit and handle employee relation issues.
- Provide leadership support and coaching for line managers and team leaders.
- Analyze and provide headcount, forecast, and budget planning data in close cooperation with regional management.
- Monitor employee turnover, analyze causes for turnover and recommend programs and policies to help mitigate those causes.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. performance evaluation, salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change).
We are looking for
- Degree in business administration, psychology or related discipline and 3+ years of experience working in HR in an international environment.
- High level knowledge of Human Resources legislation, policies, practices, and strategies
- Experience in forming and developing corporate culture, leading projects.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English (German is a plus).
- IT Savvy and confident with the entire Office / Google suite (Excel, G-sheets) as well as HRIS knowledge (Workday is a plus).
- Strong cross-cultural communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, integrity, can-do attitude, ability to work independently and prioritize.
Perks at work
- Competitive salary and relocation support to Germany for candidates who need it.
- Learning and development budget to develop and upskill yourself.
- A diverse and international environment of 50+ nationalities.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a fast growing company in Europe.
- Discounts in several products.
- Corporate language courses of your choice.
- 30 vacation days + 1 day off for your birthday.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.